Register for the 4th Annual Conference on Liver Disease in Africa (COLDA) on September 9-11th
Organized by the SHARE Global Health Foundation in close collaboration with regional societies, the Conference on Liver Disease in Africa (COLDA) aims at empowering healthcare professionals (HCPs) to diagnose, prevent, treat and achieve a cure for liver diseases for the benefit of patients in Africa. COLDA provides a platform for clinicians, researchers, policymakers, industry representatives, and other healthcare professionals in the African region and international experts exchange knowledge on the latest clinical developments and updates on ongoing and new trials related to liver disease The conference seeks to be a catalyst for translating science into clinical practice while promoting medical education in the field of hepatology and setting up collaborations within the African region.
COLDA 2021 will be the fourth annual conference and will be held virtually, as it was in 2020.
This year's conference will cover:
- Introduction to Viral Hepatitis and Liver Disease
- Political Support & Public Health Involvement
- Management of Viral Hepatitis
- HCC and its Management
- Challenges of Integration of Services
- NASH/NAFLD Management in Africa
- Discussions on Region Specific Guidelines
SHARE Global Health Foundation is offering Scholarships to attend the Conference on Liver Disease in Africa 2021. Registration will be waived for accepted applicants. Please submit your application via the online portal before 31 August, 23:59 CEST/SAST/CAT: https://virology.eventsair.com/colda2021/scholarship
The applicant should be matched with at least one of the below criteria:
- Healthcare Professionals from Resource-Limited Settings;
- Government Representatives;
- NGO Representatives;
- Young Investigators.
Document to submit for the application:
- Complete the scholarship application form (required, available below);
- Curriculum Vitae (required);
- Recommendation letter from your organization (optional);
- Complete the Young Investigator form (required for Young Investigators, available below).