CGHE Community of Practice Newsletter: January 2023
The Coalition shares the following opportunities for January and the upcoming year:
- Survey Opportunity: Long-acting Medications for HepC in Low- and Middle-Income Countries: Survey for HepC Providers and Policymakers
- Upcoming Webinar: TiP-HepC Series: Actions and Recommendations to Improve HCV Linkage and Treatment in Pregnancy (March 15)
- Upcoming Webinar: Achieving HCV Elimination in Prisons: Recommendations from the INHSU Prisons Workshop (coming in March)
- Upcoming Summit: 2023 North American Viral Hepatitis Elimination Summit (March 24-25, Los Angeles, CA)
Other updates include:
- The UN Group of Friends to Eliminate Hepatitis met on December 20, 2022 to promote access to hepatitis prevention, care, treatment, and collaborate on innovation and lessons learned.
- New National Hepatitis Elimination Profiles for Philippines, Bangladesh, and Indonesia have been released.
- The Coalition will present on "HCV Elimination Progress Among Asian Countries" during the Annual Meeting of the Asian Pacific Association on February 15.