CGHE Community of Practice Newsletter: December 2022
The Coalition shares the following upcoming opportunities:
- Upcoming Webinar: Strategies to Improve HCV Linkage and Treatment in Pregnancy (January 25)
- Upcoming Webinar: Research of Hepatitis B Virus and Related Disease in the United States: Key Findings from the NIDDK Hepatitis B Research Network (January 26)
Other updates include:
- CGHE introduces the 2022 Annual report, which highlights Ghana HEAT Project, birth dose efforts in Africa, and question and answers with our Chief Technical Officer, Neil Gupta. The report is now available on our site and Coalition for Global Hepatitis Elimination YouTube channel.
- New Publication: The Hepatitis B Birth Dose Vaccination in Africa: A Toolkit for National Immunization Technical Advisory Groups
- Congratulations to our 2022 Elimination Champions: Mr. Atta ul Haq (Pakistan), Dr. Su Wang (United States), Dr. Hailemichael Desalegn Mekonnen (Ethiopia), Dr. Charles Adjei (Ghana), Mr. Adegbami Adedayo Oluwatobi (Nigeria), Dr. Manal Hamdy El-Sayed (Egypt)