Past Publications: Innovations in Hepatitis Elimination Series
By Kathleen Cassel, M.D.*, and Gregory Carlson, R.N.*
*United Indian Health Services, Inc., Arcata, CA.
2. Screening Adult Children of Hepatitis C–Infected Baby Boomers: Barriers to Testing and Prevalence Estimates
By Maureen McCauley, B.S.,* Teniola Egbe, M.P.H., M.B.E.,*,† Alexandra Parris, P.A.-C.,‡ Samantha Rosenberg, P.A.-C.,‡ Crystal Carmicheal-Kusy, P.A.-C.,‡ and David Goldberg, M.D., M.S.C.E.*,‡,§
*Center for Clinical Epidemiology and Biostatistics, University of Pennsylvania Perelman School of Medicine, Philadelphia, PA; † Center for Pediatric Clinical Effectiveness, Children’s Hospital of Philadelphia, Philadelphia, PA; ‡ Division of Gastroenterology, Department of Medicine, University of Pennsylvania, Philadelphia, PA; and § Division of Digestive Health and Liver Diseases, University of Miami Miller School of Medicine, Miami, FL
By Barbra Cave, APRN, Ph.D.,* Kathy Sanders, RN,† Susan Moser,† Robert Brawley,M.D.,† Tina McCormick,‡ and Claudia Espinosa, M.D., M.Sc.§
*Hepatitis C Program Lead, Hepatitis C Center, University of Louisville, Louisville, KY; † US Hepatitis Academic Mentorship Program/Kentucky Hepatitis Academic Mentorship Program, Henderson, KY; ‡ Kentucky Rural Health Association, Henderson, KY; and § University of South Florida, Tampa, FL
4. Assessment of Noninvasive Markers of Liver Fibrosis in Patients With Chronic Hepatitis C in Ethiopia
By Hailemichael Desalegn, M.D.,* Yemisrach Chanie, M.D.,* Paulos Shume, M.D.,* Miftah Delil, M.D.,* Neil Gupta, M.D.,† and Asgeir Johannessen, M.D., Ph.D.‡,§
*Medical Department, St. Paul’s Hospital Millennium Medical College, Addis Ababa, Ethiopia; † Division of Global Health Equity, Brigham & Women’s Hospital, Boston, MA; ‡ Centre for Imported and Tropical Diseases, Oslo University Hospital Ullevål, Oslo, Norway; and § Department of Infectious Diseases, Vestfold Hospital Trust, Tønsberg, Norway
5. Screening, Vaccination, and Referrals as Viral Hepatitis Elimination Triad Among Internally Displaced Persons in Edo State, Nigeria
By Michael S. Odimayo M.B.B.S., F.M.C.Path.*, Wasiu O. Adebimpe M.B.B.S., F.W.A.C.P., Ph.D., F.A.I.P.H.,.M.A.C.E.,.M.N.I.M. †, Yemisi A. Jeff‐Agboola M.Tech., Ph.D‡, et al.
* Department of Microbial Pathology,Faculty of Basic Clinical Sciences, University of Medical Sciences, Ondo State, Nigeria; † Department of Community Medicine, School of Public Health, University of Medical Sciences, Ondo State, Nigeria;‡ Department of Biological Sciences, Faculty of Science, University of Medical Sciences, Ondo State, Nigeria;
6. Impact of COVID-19 Response on Hepatitis Prevention Care and Treatment: Results From Global Survey of Providers and Program Managers
By Jessica Laury M.P.H.(c)*, Lindsey Hiebert M.P.H †., John W. Ward M.D.†
*Rollins School of Public Health, Atlanta, GA; and † Coalition for Global Hepatitis Elimination, Task Force for Global Health, Decatur, GA.
7. Evaluation of Hepatitis C Test and Treat Interventions Targeted at Homeless Populations (Outside London) in England During the COVID‐19 Pandemic
By Rebecca Wilkinson B.Sc., M.Sc.*, Sema Mandal B.A., M.B.B.S., M.R.C.P. D.T.M.H., M.Sc., F.F.P.H. †, Emily Phipps M.B.Ch.B.(Hons), M.Sc. P.G.Dip., F.F.P.H.†
* Public Health Registrar, School of Primary Care, Population Sciences and Medical Education, University of Southampton, Southampton, United Kingdom; and † Blood Safety, Hepatitis, STI and HIV Division, National Infection Service, Public Health England, London, United Kingdom
By Madeline Adee, M.P.H.*, Yueran Zhuo, Ph.D.*†, Tiannan Zhan, M.S.*, Qiushi Chen, Ph.D.‡, Asmae Toumi, B.S.*, Turgay Ayer, Ph.D.§, Chizoba Nwankwo, Ph.D. ¶, Huaiyang Zhong, Ph.D.*†,Amy Puenpatom, Ph.D.¶, and Jagpreet Chhatwal, Ph.D.*†
* Massachusetts General Hospital Institute for Technology Assessment, Boston, MA; † Harvard Medical School, Boston, MA; ‡ Harold and Inge Marcus Department of Industrial and Manufacturing Engineering, Pennsylvania State University, University Park, PA; § H. Milton Stewart School of Industrial and Systems Engineering, Georgia Tech, Atlanta, GA; and ¶ Merck & Co, Inc., Kenilworth, NJ.
9. Enhancing Electronic Health Systems to End Transmission of Chronic Hepatitis B During COVID-19: A Collaborative Approach
By Eric Chak, M.D., M.P.H.,* Fresnia Vu†, Julie Dang, Ph.D., M.P.H.‡, Ulissa Smith, M.P.H. §, Susan Stewart, Ph.D. ¶, Karman Tam, M.P.H.**,Amy Beste- Fong, R.N.**, Breanna Phelps ††, Ian Johnson, M.D. †, Miguel Suarez, M.D. †, Mary Pat Pauly, M.D. ‡‡, and Moon S. Chen, Jr., Ph.D., M.P.H. §§
* Division of Gastroenterology and Hepatology, UC Davis School of Medicine, Sacramento, CA; † Sacramento Community Clinics,Health and Life Organization, Inc., Sacramento, CA; ‡ Department of Public Health Sciences,UC Davis School of Medicine, Sacramento, CA; § Office of Community Outreach and Engagement,UC Davis Comprehensive Cancer Center, Sacramento, CA; ¶Division of Biostatistics,UC Davis Department of Public Health Sciences, Sacramento, CA; ** Sacramento County Department of Health Services,Division of Public Health, Sacramento, CA; †† Meditab Software Inc, Sacramento, CA; ‡‡ California Primary Care Association, Sacramento, CA; and §§ Division of Hematology and Oncology,UC Davis School of Medicine, Sacramento, CA