Elimination in Action CGHE 2023 Photo Contest
CGHE 2023 Photo Contest
Announcing the Coalition for Global Hepatitis Elimination’s “Elimination in Action: 2023 CGHE Photo Contest”
Entries are now being accepted for the Coalition for Global Hepatitis Elimination’s “Elimination in Action: 2023 Photo Contest.” The Coalition invites all those working to eliminate viral hepatitis to submit photos that capture their work in action.
Submissions will be accepted in three categories:
- Equity: Achieving equitable access to hepatitis testing care and treatment
- Hep B birth dose vaccination: Keeping families safe from hepatitis B transmission
- Sharing awareness: Increasing community knowledge of hepatitis B and C
The goals of the photo contest are to:
- Illustrate the delivery of the interventions needed to eliminate viral hepatitis.
- Document the ongoing work to deliver these interventions in diverse settings around the world.
- Celebrate the work of individuals and organizations to eliminate viral hepatitis.
- Highlight efforts to decrease stigma and demand action to eliminate viral hepatitis.
Anyone over the age of 18 may submit photos that portray the ongoing work to eliminate viral hepatitis.
The deadline for submissions is July 31, 2023. Winners will be announced in September, 2023.
*Please reference the PDF for further instructions and detail. Download here
Last day updated 31 May 2023